- As per “The Economist – Intelligence Unit” survey, Bangalore has extremely skilled professionals, the best financial environment to grow, innovate, start a business and experiment with a new technology.
- Bangalore is known as India’s Silicon Valley and has been the country’s information technology hub as the city expanded over the years to build a conducive environment for foreign businesses and start-ups to have offshore teams.
- Bangalore has highly trained professionals in data analytics, social media and digital security, something which the world leaders recognize. Almost 48% of the companies EIU surveyed would not mind relocating their set-up to Bangalore because they are confident it would mean bigger profits & Access to Efficient and Talented Human Resources.
- Bangalore does have a Cost Advantage – almost 65% lesser compared to European & US markets and is a cheaper city compared to Delhi and Mumbai.
- Favourable Government Policies with a stable government, Karnataka received approximately 15 billion $ as FDI in 2020 as India crossed a record breaking of $500Bn FDI. https://www.fdi.finance/states/karnataka
- With a population of over 15 million, Bangalore is one of the most ethnically diverse city in the country, with over 51% of the city’s population being migrants from other parts of India. Historically, a multicultural city, Bengaluru has experienced a dramatic social and cultural change with the advent of the liberalization and expansion of the information technology and business process outsourcing industries. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Culture_of_Bangalore.
Even more reason for foreign companies to look at setting up an offshore team in Bangalore.
So, let’s discus the InsourceIndia Advantage.
Let’s get to know more as to why you should choose InsourceIndia for building an offshore team in Bangalore.
- Rich Experience & Industry Knowledge
The team at InsourceIndia comes with individuals with rich knowledge and experience. We are trusted by our global clients to address their challenges & help them find solutions for the same.
- Transparent & Streamlined Business Process
When it comes to building a successful offshore team, there are several factors that come into play. Being transparent and streamlined is one of the most important factors. As an organization we are fully transparent with our clients and make sure that a strong and streamlined process is in place from the start. We always promise what we can deliver and make sure that we are ethical and holistic in our practices. We always intend to build long lasting relationships with our clients.
- Highly Customised to our Clients Requirements
InsourceIndia is currently working with clients from different geographies with different engagement levels as one solution does not fit all needs of an organization. Clients can choose services depending on their strategy, we customize the process and level of engagement to help suit the client with their needs.
- Experienced in building teams.
The team at InsourceIndia comes with Decades of Experience in to building Teams. A rich experience in recruitment, operations, finance, and accounting. The team has helped Global start-ups, SMES and a few Large corporations in their Demand for talent. The co-founders have worked in reputed organizations and have inculcated the best practices acquired through their experience.
- One Stop Solution
InsourceIndia is your one stop solution for Setting up an offshore team in Bangalore. We understand the challenges in building distributed teams across the world, especially in India. Our scope involves hiring talent, managing workspace – Standalone or Co-working space and everything else involved in operating a successful offshore team.
InsourceIndia will help build your own dedicated offshore team in India so that you can focus on your core business. We take care of everything – Setting up your team, workspace, payroll, compliance, hardware, software etc. You will have direct control on what your team works on every day, everything else is managed by us.
India is currently at #63 worldwide in ease of doing business and this is improving consistently. Though it has improved, it is still challenging for a foreign company to register a company and more importantly to get approval from RBI for FDI inflow into their bank account. The change in culture is another challenge which is especially important to manage to get the team to perform at full potential. InsourceIndia aims to be the go-to company to set up an offshore team in Bangalore and is passionate about addressing the above and many other challenges that an overseas company might experience when expanding to India.