Professional Employer Organization (PEO) & Employer Of Record (EOR) Services In India
InsourceIndia PEO/EOR service in India is committed to assist the employer from any country to successfully set up their business in India.
What is a Professional Employer Organization (PEO)?
A Professional Employer Organization (PEO) is an excellent starting point for foreign small, medium & growing businesses to venture into India. PEO is a company that acts as a legal employer for the employee working for an entity not registered in India or is in another country while the employee works for his actual employer company (Client).
InsourceIndia takes care of services for HR, payroll, insurance, benefits, and risk management. InsourceIndia goes one additional step further than what generally PEO agencies offer, we provide extended services like leave management, recruiting, office infrastructure Service & HR management.
Best PEO Service Providers in India
Let our team take care of all the employment-related solutions in India such as payroll services, benefits, compliance, taxes, and admin so, that you can focus on growing your business. InsourceIndia will help you every step of the way.
Complete Employee Lifecycle
From Onboarding, Development Retention, and Separation.
Enable your footprints in India and get rid of hiring burdens.
360 Degree for employees starting from payroll to statutory related queries.
Expenses & Reimbursement
Hassle free HRIS platform to manage and track all your day to day activities and
designation wide approval system.
Save your employee from unrelated taxes and get support starting from tax calculation to form 16.
Get the right medical coverage for employees and dependents to hike employee satisfaction.
Social Benefits & Administration
Finance and accounts expertise team will handle all social benefits administrations related to paper works and government payments.
Compliance Assistance & Assurance
We’ll work closely with you to notify you of regulatory updates and help you make changes when necessary.
Need-Based Hiring Solution
Hire the right talents which fit your corporate culture and needs.
Want to know how our India PEO can
support your expansion?
Why InsourceIndia Is the Best Choice for
PEO/EOR In India?
InsourceIndia is a pioneer in handling HR & Payroll operations with a combination of the latest technology & personal touch. We specialize in PEO/EOR in India, HR & Recruitment consulting services, and successfully serving clients globally.
Here’s how InsourceIndia can help
We onboard workforce for you in India & help begin your operations within days.
We ensure mandatory compliance of your staff as per Indian law.
We cover all employees under the group insurance policy.
We execute monthly payroll, compliances & taxation of your employees through our accredited professionals.
With no contractor risks, pass on the compliance burden to us.
Empower your teams with dedicated support.
A single-point-of-contact model in which an experienced team is in continuous communication with information & advice.
You also get access to our HRMS SaaS solution.
It is designed specifically for companies with a global workforce, especially when working in multiple countries with a low headcount.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What is an EOR?
An Employer of Record (EOR) becomes the full legal employer of your talents and assumes all employment-related responsibilities, such as complete employee lifecycle, payroll, insurance, compliance, taxation etc., on behalf of your company. The EOR acts on behalf of the company that uses its services, handling all aspects of employment so that the
company can focus on its core business. This type of service is often used by businesses that want to expand into new markets, by those that need a flexible workforce, and by those that are looking to simplify the hiring process.
What is a PEO?
A Professional Employer Organization (PEO) is a company that provides various human resource-related services to businesses. It includes acting as an employer of record for the businesses it serves by taking on certain responsibilities related to employment, such as payroll, benefits administration, and compliance with labour laws, along with providing other supplementary solutions such as Recruitment, HR Consulting, Office Space, Vendor Management, Finance and Accounting, Entity Registration to name a few.
PEOs typically work with businesses looking to expand into a new country but do not have the resources or expertise to handle these tasks in-house. By delegating these responsibilities to a PEO, businesses can focus on their core operations and growth, while still being able to provide competitive benefits and employment practices for their
What is the difference between PEO and EOR?
A Professional Employer Organization (PEO), on the other hand, acts like your company’s HR and Legal extension in a country where you do not have a registered entity. EOR is a service under the larger umbrella of PEO. Some other services that PEOs typically provide are Recruitment, HR Consulting, Office Space, Vendor Management, Finance and Accounting, Entity Registration etc.
What are the advantages of using an EOR?
- A PEO understands the local market and its nuances. Partnering with a PEO could potentially save a company entering a new market years of time.
- A PEO acts as your onshore extension for all HR, Admin and Legal matters; this is perfect for any company looking to soft-land in a new country.
- PEOs help you to establish the optimal recruitment process and HR functions for a specific market.
- A PEO shields your business from penalties & fines by ensuring that you are compliant with the local labour laws.
- One of the key goals of a PEO is to help businesses manage & process payroll more efficiently, especially in a country where you do not have a legal presence.
- A PEO in India will guarantee that employees are paid on time and that taxes are properly processed with compliance checks in place.
- Organizations would lessen the risks associated with managing a team by developing a co-employment arrangement with a PEO.
- Organizations with a co-employment arrangement with a PEO have access to high-quality health insurance plans and top-tier employee benefits.
What separates InsourceIndia from other PEOs/EORs?
InsourceIndia understands that EOR is just one aspect of any company’s overseas expansion plans. We have cultivated our business approach to not only help you enter India but to be your partner in this whole journey, whenever and wherever you need us. Beyond partnering with you as an EOR, we act like your company’s offshore extension for all business matters – from arranging hardware for your employees, setting up an office space, to managing your local vendors and associates. Moreover, if you would like to register your own company in India, we complete all the legal formalities on your behalf and coordinate everything till you are self-sufficient. We are the one-stop solution for your India expansion plans!
What services does InsourceIndia provide?
- Building Remote Teams
- Employer of Record/Professional Employer Organization
- Talent Acquisition
- Office Space
- Vendor Management (hardware, logistics, infrastructure etc.)
- Company Formation/Entity Registration
- Employee lifecycle Management
- HR Consultation
- Payroll processing
- Social Benefits Administration
- Compliance and Taxation
- Background Verification
How do you engage with InsourceIndia?
Regardless of whether you have an existing team or recruiting through InsourceIndia, you enter into a Master Service Agreement with InsourceIndia as a one-time exercise. Once the MSA is in place, the existing team or a new hire can be onboarded almost instantly. You and InsourceIndia execute an MSA; InsourceIndia and your team enter into an employment contract.
If you are the employer, how do I manage my team/what controls do I retain?
You retain 100% of the operational control and will be the only decision-making authority on all important decisions such as compensation, appraisals, performance feedback and termination. InsourceIndia is the employer only from a nominal, legal standpoint to ensure compliance, timely pay-outs and resolution to any HR queries.
Can we also hire contract workers or part-time employees through InsourceIndia?
Yes. Our solutions and offer letters are customized to suit your hiring needs.
Can I use InsourceIndia for my existing team?
Yes. We can onboard your current team immediately once an MSA between you and InsourceIndia is signed.
Why should I hire my remote team as full-time employees and not just as contractors?
- Contract employment offers minimal security, consequently impacting employees’ stability, performance and discouraging good candidates from joining the company.
- You may also run into compliance risks related to 1099 in your country and in the country of your remote contractor if your contractor is effectively working as a full-time employee.
- NDAs, IP protection and other agreements are much more difficult to enforce if your employee is a contractor.
- The contractor, by definition, is not obliged to exclusivity and hence could be working on other projects simultaneously, consequently impacting the quality of work delivered to you.
How does InsourceIndia protect my data?
- Your talents sign a full-time employment contract with InsourceIndia which entails enforceable provisions for IP, exclusivity and data security including those relevant to GDPR.
- You will have complete control over your employees’ access and authorization, as well as the hardware they use. We can provide new hardware to your team as per your specifications and help them configure it with necessary security protocols and tools such as VPN.
- InsourceIndia also partners with Cyber Security Consultants to create fool-proof network around your remote teams.
- We also help you with dedicated workspaces equipped with CCTV cameras, biometric access, and private cabins.
Are there any set-up fee or upfront cost for setting up an account?
What are your payment terms?
Which industries do InsourceIndia’s recruitment team support?
Which skill sets do InsourceIndia’s recruitment team support?
- Software Engineering Manager
- Mobile Applications Developer
- Information Systems Security Manager
- Database Manager
- Network Architect
- Data Security Analyst
- Product Manager
- UI/UX Engineer
- Artificial Intelligence (AI) Engineer
- Full-Stack Developer
- Cloud Architect
- DevOps Engineer
- Blockchain Engineer
- Software Architect
- Big Data Engineer
- Internet of Things (IoT) Solutions Architect
- Data Scientist
NON IT Profiles :
- Video Editing
- Photo Editing
- Customer Support (Both Voice and Non-voice)
- Content Writing
- Transcription & Translation
- Mortgage Underwriting
- Real Estate Appraisal
- Medical Billing & Coding
- Medical Transcription
- Insurance Document Indexing
- Data Entry
- Database Generation/Lead Generation
- Data Enrichment/Cleansing/Validation
- CAD Conversion
- Business Analyst
- Social Media Manager/Digital Marketing Specialist