Compliance Management is a responsibility, which calls for an understanding of the legal, statutory and regulatory framework and its impact on business. Compliance management is a critical component of the internal control process for any business and a prerequisite for assessing corporate governance standards. Effective compliance management enhances an organization’s brand and reputation by helping it to avoid the adverse affects of non-compliance such as: litigation, fines, prosecution, bad PR, and the risks, costs, liability, and damage to brand reputation, typically associated with non-compliance. We possess the necessary expertise to advise, administer and handle compliances services for organization belonging to various industries.
POSH is another area which companies need to make sure is implemented and followed for the safety women in workplaces.
- Employment contracts
- Wage regulation
- Health and safety
- Shops and Commercial Establishments Act (S&E)
- The Employees State Insurance Corporation Act – 1948 (ESIC)
- The Professional Tax Act (PT) 1975
- The Maternity Benefit Act-1961
- Sexual Harassment of Women at Workplace (Prevention, Prohibition & Redressal) ACT, 2013